Sunday, September 14, 2008

In Fear of Another Gore/Bush Debacle, I Say

This is for concerned voters pertaining to this coming November election. I remember hearing Bill Clinton in a radio interview talking about problems they were having in Florida with voters. He was saying that Republicans were calling the houses of minorities and falsely stating that they were unable to vote if they had over a particular amount of residents in their household, over a particular amount of children, had ever been arrested (not convicted of a felony but merely arrested), and some other things I can't remember, they were negligible to vote.

I see these News specials where they talk about the problems with the voting process in Florida and Ohio with their electronic voting systems. I think there needs to be some type of group put together that organizes in each individual state informing voters of their voting rights and instructing them on how to vote in their respective towns.

I don't want to be the victim. I don't want another voting snafu to be the reason we have a fucked up President again. As oppose to watching it happen, I'm suggesting any one who stands in agreement with me, takes some type of action. I do not know what exactly can be done, but I know something has to be done. If anyone has any ideas on this please share them.
Digg! Add to Mixx!

No comments: